PINSCORE Display System DE/Williams 11BC
NEW! PINSCORE Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays. New PINSCORE LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
This PINSCORE Model PS-12232-P16 Display System fits the following Williams & Data East pinball machines:
- BLACK KNIGHT 2000
- BAD CATS
- MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
- PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
- BACK TO THE FUTURE
- THE SIMPSONS
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption uses only 5 volt power and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage glare
- Crisp alpha-numeric digits illuminate in original font & color
- 2 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
- INSTALLATION TIME: About 20 minutes
- TOOLS REQUIRED: 1/4” Nutdriver, phillips screwdriver
- Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unplug all display board connecting cables and remove original display board.
- Set the Data East Jumper (JP1), located to the right of the MPU Cable connector. If your game is a Data East brand game, ensure the jumper at JP1 is installed. If your game is a Williams game, remove the jumper. You may elect to keep the jumper with the board if you plan on moving the display to another machine in the future. Setting this jumper incorrectly will not damage your display or game, but the display will not function correctly.
- Mount the new board. If further alignment is necessary, you may adjust the insert panel door hinges and latch in the backbox.
- Connect the cables. Not all connectors are used on all games. The
2 connectors labeled EXTERNAL DISPLAY are not used in the PS-
12232-P16 system. The ribbon cable goes to the connector labeled
The power connectors are keyed to prevent incorrect alignment. Ribbon cables are not keyed and it is possible to mis-align the connector. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled as RED) on all boards.
- Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the diagnostic pushbutton labeled SW1/DISPLAY TEST on the PS-12232 board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all components of the PinScore™ System are operating correctly. The thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control labeled R10 on the right side of the board allows you to set your preferred illumination level.