PINSCORE Display System DE/Williams 11AB
NEW! PINSCORE Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays. New PINSCORE LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
PS-11610 Works in all of the following Williams & Data East pinball machines:
- Late F-14 TOMCAT* main production board 5760-12134-00
- BIG GUNS
- SPACE STATION
- SWORDS OF FURY
- PLAYBOY 35th ANNIVERSARY
- SECRET SERVICE
- TIME MACHINE
- TORPEDO ALLEY
*NOTE for F-14 TOMCAT: Two different score display boards were used in F-14 TOMCAT. The EARLY production model had 4 twist lamp socket holes in the circuit board and was labeled with the part number D-11415.
The PS-11415-F is designed to replace this EARLY system. See the link below for this part. If your machine DOES NOT have the (4) socket holes in the display, this PS-11610 PINSCORE Display System is correct for your game.
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption uses only 5V power and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage glare
- Crisp alpha-numeric digits illuminate in original font & color
- 2 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unplug all display board connecting cables and remove original display board.
- Mount the new board. Hand-tighten the screws so that you may align the displays with the backglass windows before finally securing the board. If further alignment is necessary, you may adjust the insert panel door hinges and latch in the backbox.
- Connect the cables. Not all connectors are used on all games. The 2 connectors labeled EXTERNAL DISPLAY are NOT used in the PS- 11610 system . The ribbon cable goes to the connector labeled J2. The power connectors are keyed to prevent incorrect alignment. Ribbon cables are not keyed and it is possible to mis-align the connector. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled as RED) on all boards
- Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the diagnostic pushbutton labeled SEGMENT TEST on the PS-11610 board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all components of the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. The thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS CONTROL allows you to set your preferred illumination level.