PINSCORE Display System Williams 11B & C
NEW! PINSCORE Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays.
New PINSCORE LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
This PINSCORE System model PS-12502-P will work
in all of the following Bally / Williams pinball machines:
- BUGS BUNNY
- DR DUDE (Most models, not for WPC89 system games)
- ELVIRA & THE PARTY MONSTERS
- GAME SHOW
- MOUSIN' AROUND
- POOL SHARKS
- 20 minute plug & play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Diagnostic pushbutton
- Low power consumption - uses only 5 volts and needs no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish segments and boards
- Foam light shields prevent glare from surrounding general illumination
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 2 year warranty
- Built in USA
- RoHS compliant
This system contains:
- Quantity (2) PS-12502 PINSCORE Master Driver Board
- Quantity (2) PS-DIS16 PINSCORE 16 digit LED Display Board
- Quantity (2) PS-LS-16 Foam light shield for 16 digit Display Board
- Quantity (12) PS-BHDL801 stand-offs
- Williams D-12502 Master Display/Driver board - right side
- Williams D-12706 Master Display/Driver board - left side
- Williams 5768-12378-00 printed circuit board - right side
- Williams 16-8850-251 assembly right
- Williams 5768-12408-00 printed circuit board - Left
- Williams System 11B and 11C
- INSTALLATION TIME: About 15 minutes
- TOOLS REQUIRED: 1/4” Nutdriver
- 1.Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unscrew and remove all original glass displays, master driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
- 2. Mount all new boards in their respective locations. You may slide the LED display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for alignment with your backglass windows. If not already mounted, place the foam light shields on their respective LED display boards.
- 3. Connect the cables. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled RED) on all boards.
- 4. Be sure the small jumper block is is installed on the 2 pin connector near the board center labeled RIGHT . This indicates the side of the game on which the board is mounted.
- 5. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the Master Driver board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and cables in the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the Master Driver & Display board to set your preferred illumination level.