PINSCORE Display System Williams 6A/7/9
NEW! PINSCORE Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays. New PINSCORE LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
- NOTE: This system replaces Williams D-8363 or Printed Circuit Board #5760-09461-XX with card edge connections. (-XX is the board revision number)
PINSCORE System model PS-8363-P are compatible with the following Williams pinball machines with CARD EDGE CONNECTORS on the master display controller board (5760- 09461-XX):
- ALIEN POKER
- BLACK KNIGHT
- COMET* (partial application for driver boards with card edge connectors)
- COSMIC GUNFIGHT
- FIREPOWER II
- JUNGLE LORD
- LASER CUE
- SOLAR FIRE
- SPACE SHUTTLE* (partial application for original PCB #5760- 09461-02)
- STAR LIGHT
- TIME FANTASY
*CAUTION: These games were produced with two different connector systems. The master display controller board may have a circuit board edge connector or header pin connections. The header pin connector style is PINSCORE model PS-10749-P (see related items tab below).
- 20 minute plug & play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Diagnostic pushbutton
- Low power consumption-uses only 5 volts and needs no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish segments and boards
- Foam light shields prevent glare from surrounding general illumination
- Crisp alpha-numeric digits illuminate in original font & color
- 2 year warranty
- Built in USA
- RoHS compliant
This system contains:
- (1) PS-8363 PINSCORE Master Driver Board
- (4) PS-8364 PINSCORE 7 digit LED Display Board
- (1) PS-8365 PINSCORE 4 digit LED Display Board
- (1) PS-LS-6 Foam light shield for 4 or 6 digit Display Board
- (4) PS-LS-7 Foam light shield for 7 digit Display Board
- INSTALLATION TIME: About 25 minutes
- TOOLS REQUIRED: 1/4 inch Nutdriver
You may use your existing ribbon cables with this PINSCORE system or purchase fresh ones listed below.
- CAUTION: This PS-8363-P Display System CANNOT be used with any original display or driver boards. Damage to both new and old boards will occur if the systems are mixed. Please remove all original boards and install only these new boards.
- Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unscrew and remove all original glass displays, master driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
- Mount all new boards in their respective locations and only hand tighten the mounting screws. You may slide the LED display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for alignment with your backglass windows. If not already in place, place the foam light shields on their respective LED display boards.
- Connect the cables. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 on all boards
- Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the Master Driver board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and cables in the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the Master Driver board to set your preferred illumination level.
- PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your PINSCORE Displays for years to come!
- Williams C-8363
- Williams C-8364
- Williams C-8365