PINSCORE Display System Williams 6A/7/9
NEW! PINSCORE Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays. New PINSCORE LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
- This system replaces Williams D-8363 or Printed Circuit Board #5760-09461-XX with card edge connections. (-XX is the board revision number)
PINSCORE System model PS-8363-P will work in all of the following Williams pinball machines with CARD EDGE CONNECTORS on the master display controller board ( 5760-09461-XX):
- ALIEN POKER
- BLACK KNIGHT
- COMET* (partial application for driver boards with card edge connectors)
- COSMIC GUNFIGHT
- FIREPOWER II
- JUNGLE LORD
- LASER CUE
- SOLAR FIRE
- SPACE SHUTTLE* (partial application for original PCB #5760-09461-02)
- STAR LIGHT
- TIME FANTASY
*CAUTION: These games were produced with two different systems. The master display controller board may have a circuit board card edge connector or may be built with header pin connections. The header pin connector style PINSCORE model is PS-10749-P (see related items tab below).
- 20 minute plug & play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Diagnostic pushbutton
- Low power consumption-uses only 5 volts and needs no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish segments and boards
- Foam light shields prevent glare from surrounding general illumination
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 2 year warranty
- Built in USA
- RoHS compliant
This system contains:
- Quantity (1) PS-8363 PINSCORE Master Driver Board
- Quantity (4) PS-8364 PINSCORE 7 digit LED Display Board
- Quantity (1) PS-8365 PINSCORE 4 digit LED Display Board
- Quantity (1) PS-LS-6 Foam light shield for 4 or 6 digit Display Board
- Quantity (4) PS-LS-7 Foam light shield for 7 digit Display
You may use your existing ribbon cables with this PINSCORE system or purchase fresh ones listed below.
- 1. CAUTION: This PS-8363-P Display System CANNOT be used with
any original display or driver boards. Damage to both new and old
boards will occur if the systems are mixed. Please remove all
original boards and install only these new boards.
- 2. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game
backglass. Unscrew and remove all original glass displays, master
driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
- 3. Mount all new boards in their respective locations and
only hand tighten the mounting screws. You may slide the LED
display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for
alignment with your backglass windows. If not already in place,
place the foam light shields on their respective LED display
- 4. Connect the cables. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon
cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1
on all boards.
- 5. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and
turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the
DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the Master Driver board will illuminate
all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and
cables in the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. Use the
thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the Master Driver board to set
your preferred illumination level.
- 6. PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your PINSCORE Displays for years to come!
- Williams C-8363
- Williams C-8364
- Williams C-8365