PINSCORE Display System WMS 9 Pinball
NEW! PINSCORE Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays. New PINSCORE LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
PINSCORE Model PS-10749-P Display System model fits the following Williams pinball machines with pin connectors on the master board 5760-10846-XX:
- *COMET* (Driver board with header style male/female connectors)
- *SORCERER* (Driver board with header style male/female connectors)
- *SPACE SHUTTLE* (Driver board with header style male/female
*CAUTION: These 3 games were built with two different circuit board styles. The controller board may have a card edge connector or header pin connectors. The CARD EDGE style PINSCORE model is PS-8363-P. (see related items tab below)
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Pushbutton diagnostics
- Low power consumption uses only 5 volt circuit and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent glare from surrounding general illumination lamps
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 2 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
- RoHS compliant
This system contains:
- Quantity (1) PS-10749 PINSCORE Master Driver Board
- Quantity (1) PS-8365 PINSCORE 4 digit LED Credit/Ball Display
- Quantity (4) PS-8364 PINSCORE 7 digit LED Display Board
- Quantity (1) PS-LS-6 Foam light shield for PS-8365 Credit/Ball Display
- Quantity (4) PS-LS-7 Foam light shield for PS-8364 Score
- INSTALLATION TIME: About 20 minutes
- TOOLS REQUIRED: 1/4” Nutdriver
- 1. CAUTION: This PS-10749-P Display System CANNOT be used with any original display or driver boards. Damage to both new and old boards will occur if the systems are mixed. Please remove all original boards and install only these new boards.
- 2. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unscrew and remove all original glass displays, master driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
- 3. Mount all new boards in their respective locations and only hand tighten the mounting screws. You may slide the LED display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for alignment with your backglass windows. If not already mounted, place the foam light shields on their respective LED display boards.
- 4. Connect the cables. You may re-use existing cables or optionally purchase new ones. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled as RED) on all boards.
- 5. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the Master Driver board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and cables in the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the Master Driver board to set your preferred illumination level.
- 6. PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your PINSCORE
Displays for years to come!