Solder and desolder station
Variable temperature digital solder and desolder station
Complete soldering/desoldering station for production and service use.
- Temperature range from 320°F to 896°F for versatility
- Independent 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" displays show desired and actual temperature settings
- Soldering iron and desoldering gun go into sleep mode after 15 minutes of non-use saving power and element wear
- Soldering iron and desoldering gun operate together or independently to save time and electricity
- Super-slim ESD safe pencil soldering iron with long lasting PTC heating element and internal temperature probe
- Includes base, holders, cleaning sponge, extra desoldering tips, extra filters, and cleaning tool for desoldering gun
One Soldering Station for Multiple Jobs
Eliminates separate soldering irons, guns, and stations to solder and desolder various jobs. Whether soldering heavy wires or small components into a PC board, each tool heats quickly from 320° to 896° F to meet multiple temperatures for a production quality job. To quickly remove a component from a PC board without solder residue, switch to the desoldering gun. Set the desired temperature, squeeze the trigger (after the solder melts), vacuum the excess solder, and remove the component.
Power Saving Automatic Sleep Mode and Separate Power Switches
Each tool has sleep mode which cools the heating element to the minimum temperature after 15 minutes of non-use to save power and to increase tip longevity. Remove the tool from holder to quickly return to the desired temperature. Turn the tool off by using its individual power switch to save even more electricity.
Super-Slim ESD Safe PTC Pencil Soldering Iron
ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) safe soldering iron helps prevent damage to sensitive electronic components. Specially made plastic handle transfers static from your hand to ground. The 60W soldering iron has a ceramic PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) heating element with internal temperature probe that aids in temperature consistency. The PTC material also helps extend the life of the heating element. An optional variety tip package (374-401) and replacement soldering iron (374-402) are available.
Electrical Vacuum Desoldering Gun
The 80 watt desoldering gun uses a powered vacuum to suck up solder faster and more efficiently than manual solder suckers. Two filters absorb the solder and prevent it from reaching the electric motor. The gun includes four extra filters, two extra tips, and three cleaning tools. An optional variety tip package (374-403) and replacement desoldering gun (374-404) are available.
- Voltage input: 110~130 VAC 60 Hz
- Maximum current draw: 160W
- Soldering iron: 60W
- Desoldering gun: 80W
- Soldering iron and desoldering gun cord length: 43"
- AC cord length: 4-1/2 ft.
- Replaceable fuse: 3.15A fast blow