Gottlieb System 1 pinball Electronics platform
Gottlieb System 1 Replacement Board
The famous Pascal Janin designed All-in-One electronics system board replaces all backbox circuit boards inside Gottlieb® System 1 pinball machines. (CPU, driver, power supply, 3-tones sound board)
The FLIPPP! PI-1X4 board includes:
- new power supply circuit
- new driver circuit with integral coil and transistor protection
- new sound circuit with a built-in stereo amplifier
Supports all 16 original Gottlieb® System 1 games:
and European derivative kit games:
- Professionally manufactured board with modern microprocessor and a concise list of available peripheral components
- Direct board-to-board replacement for the power supply (A2), the MPU (A1), driver board (A3) and 3-tones sound (A6) boards. No specific preliminary settings are required.
- Failure prone wire harnesses from A2J1 to A1J1 and A1J5 to A3J1 are eliminated.
- Single plug and play board fits all games, specific game PROMs are unnecessary
- Built with modern, reliable components for easy, lower cost maintenance
- Specific software & hardware protections against most common failures (e.g. high voltage shorts from coils, etc)
- Active coil protection: coil drive current is monitored by sensor and relay to protect transistors & coils in case of short-circuits.
- Energy saving board with reliable, efficient power supply that won't overheat.
- LED indicators for CPU activity, multiple power supply voltages (60V/42V, 12V/8V, 5V) and active coils protection
- Non-volatile game settings and bookkeeping memory -- no battery required
- Software selectable options with text style menus - no difficult to adjust DIP switches
- Configuration menus & various messages available in French, English, German, Portuguese, Italian & Spanish
- Installation manual in English with fully detailed, simple explanations. Installation is easy even for novice technicians.
Gottlieb System 1 MPU