Super-Bands™ polyurethane ring 7/16 inch ID PURPLE
Super-Bands™ polyurethane O-ring, standard 7/16" Inner Diameter, purple gloss.
Inner diameter is .44 inches (11.2mm) and the cross sectional diameter is standard 3/16 inch (4.7mm). The shape differs slightly from conventional rubber o-rings; the ring has a flat bottom which gives the option to orient the ring on either the traditional rounded side or the flat side up.
Super-Bands™ are modern polyurethane rings for pinball machines. Tested by professional pinball players and commercial operators, Super-Bands™ are proven to reduce maintenance and increase playability in all pinball machines. Super-Bands™ are carefully engineered to maintain the same rebound, or bounce, of traditional soft 45-durometer rubber that pinball designers and professional players prefer.
Super-Bands™ have many advantages over traditional rubber O-rings:
- Durable: Advanced customized polyurethane compound is more resistant to abrasion, ozone, and ultraviolet light than traditional rubber.
- Better Control: Super-Bands™ have equal to or better tactile response than standard rubber and allow for great ball control for players of all skill levels.
- Vibrant Colors: High-gloss surface with deep translucent colors look great on any game.
- Lower Maintenance: Super-Bands™ are less porous and wipe clean with a cloth.
Replaces these factory part numbers:
- Bally R-392
- Capcom RB00108-04
- Gottlieb A-17493
- Marco 38-0716
- Sega/Stern/Data East 545-5025-18
- Stern S.P.I. 545-5025-03
- Williams 23-6599