Star post LED kit - yellow
2 piece 6.3 volt AC playfield star post illumination kit
Make your playfleid lightning pop with this popular game modification. 1-1/16 inch tall plastic star posts are common to late model Stern, Sega, Bally / Williams and other brand electronic pinball machines.
This kit is designed ONLY for 6 VAC game lightning systems found in Williams, Bally, Data East, Sega, and Stern pinball machines. Will NOT operate in 5 VDC lighting systems from Jersey Jack Pinball, Spooky Pinball, and Dutch Pinball.
Fits neatly under any standard, single bumper ring 03-8319-XX plastic star post. Will not fit under double ring or concentric ring style posts.
Includes 2 LED boards, wiring, and installation instructions.
- 03-8319-XX star posts
WARNING: Installation requires basic knowledge of electronic circuity and requires soldering. Incorrect installation may damage these boards and/or your pinball machine.
- 1. Turn OFF power to the machine.
- 2. Install LED boards beneath desired star posts. They should fit loosely under the plastic post.
- 3. Position wires close to a playfield hole and avoid ball traffic areas. Feed the wires through hole to underside of playfield.
- 4. For GENERAL ILLUMINATION of the posts, connect the WHITE and GRAY wires to any nearby general illumination lamp. Posts will light along with all general illumination lamps.
- 5. To add SWITCHED ILLUMINATION flashing feature, connect the GRAY wire to the minus or negative side of a nearby coil or flash lamp. Posts will flash in sync with coil or lamp activation. This connection will cause the post light to dim slightly.
- 6. Check all connections and secure excess wire with a cable tie away from moving parts.