Coil - flipper orange - medium strong
3 terminal, dual winding flipper coil. Williams / Bally pinball machines.
FL-15411 medium strong flipper strength, parallel coils, used on many Bally/ Williams WPC system pinball games (original orange coil wrapper)
Flippers are designed for a balance of power based on the layout of a given game. Always use the specified coil number for your machine. Before changing to a different strength coil, always install a flipper rebuild kit. But, if you must adjust flipper strength, here is a list of coil numbers and their relative strength from weakest to strongest:
- FL1-11753 Yellow - Used with short flippers and close shots
- FL1-11722 Green - Used for close shots near drop targets
- FL1-11630 Red - The standard, most commonly used coil
- FL1-15411 Orange - Used for long playfield shots
- FL1-11629 Blue - Used for long shots and high ramps
- JJP 23-002003-00
- Wico 04-192500
All coils include new sleeves (coil tubing) where applicable.