Coil - flipper orange - medium strong
3 terminal, dual winding flipper coil for Williams/Bally pinball machines. Also used by Jersey Jack Pinball.
FL-15411 medium strong flipper strength, parallel coils, used on many Bally/Williams WPC system pinball games (original orange coil wrapper) and many Jersey Jack Pinball games.
- Primary winding (power) ~4.2ohms (no diode)
- Secondary winding (hold) ~145 ohms (no diode)
Flippers are designed for a balance of power based on the layout of a given game. Always use the specified coil number for your machine. Before changing to a different strength coil, always install a flipper rebuild kit. But, if you must adjust flipper strength, here is a list of coil numbers and their relative strength from weakest to strongest:
- FL-11753 Yellow - Used with short flippers and close shots
- FL-11722 Green - Used for close shots near drop targets
- FL-11630 Red - The standard, most commonly used coil
- FL-15411 Orange - Used for long playfield shots
- FL-11629 Blue - Used for long shots and high ramps
- JJP 23-002003-00 (May be labeled with FL1-15411 as well)
- Wico 04-192500
All coils include new sleeves (coil tubing) where applicable.