PINSCORE Display System Williams 11
PINSCORE Display Systems! Brilliant design makes brilliant displays.
PINSCORE LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
This model fits the following Williams and Data East pinball machines:
- GRAND LIZARD
- HIGH SPEED
- ROAD KINGS
- Data East LASER WAR
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption uses only 5V power and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage glare
- Crisp alpha & numeric digits illuminate in original font & color
- 2 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
- RoHS compliant
- CAUTION: This PS-10877-P Display System CANNOT be used with any original display or driver boards. Damage to both new and old boards will occur if the systems are mixed. Please remove all original boards and install only these new boards.
- Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unscrew and remove all original glass displays, master driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
- Mount all new boards in their respective locations and only hand tighten the mounting screws. You may slide the LED display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for alignment with your backglass windows. If not already in place, place the foam light shields on their respective LED display boards.
- Connect the cables. You may re-use the existing cables for the 2 top displays. The lower displays require the 2 new 26 pin ribbon cables included in this kit. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled as RED) on all boards.
- Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the Master Driver board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and cables in the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the Master Driver board to set your preferred illumination level.
- PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your PINSCORE Displays for years to come!