PINSCORE® Display System Williams Shuffle
NEW! PINSCORE® Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays. New PINSCORE® LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
This PINSCORE® Model PS-10749-S Display System fits the following Williams/United puck shuffle alley machines:
- ALLEY CATS Shuffle
- GOLD MINE Shuffle
- TIC TAC STRIKE Shuffle
- TOP DAWG SHUFFLE
- SHUFFLE INN
- SHUFFLE INN DELUXE
- STRIKE ZONE Shuffle (NOTE: This game was made with 2 different computer systems and connector styles and may require PinScore® model PS-8000-S if your STRIKE ZONE uses a Williams System 3 computer and/or has CARD EDGE CONNECTORS on the master display controller board.)
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Pushbutton diagnostics
- Low power consumption uses only 5 volt power and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage glare
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 2 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
What's in the box:
- Quantity (1) PS-10749 PINSCORE® Master Driver Board
- Quantity (6) PS-8364-S PINSCORE® 4 digit LED Display Board
- Quantity (1) PS-8365 PINSCORE® 4 digit LED Display Board
- Quantity (1) PS-LS-6 Foam light shield for PS-8365 Credit/Ball Display
- Quantity (6) PS-LS-4 Foam light shield for PS-8364 Score Displays
- INSTALLATION TIME: About 20 minutes
- TOOLS REQUIRED: 1/4” Nutdriver
- 1. CAUTION: This PS-10749-S Display System CANNOT be used with any original display or driver boards. Damage to both new and old boards will occur if the systems are mixed. Please remove all original boards and install only these new boards.
- 2. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unscrew and remove all original glass displays, master driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
- 3. Mount all new boards in their respective locations and only hand tighten the mounting screws. You may slide the LED display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for alignment with your backglass windows. If not already mounted, place the foam light shields on their respective LED display boards.
- 4. Connect the cables. You may re-use existing cables or optionally purchase new ones. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled RED) on all boards. Verify that jumper JP1 (used for shuffle games) is installed on PS-10749 Master Driver board.
- 5. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the Master Driver board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and cables in the PINSCORE® System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the Master Driver board to set your preferred illumination level.
- 6. START SLIDING! You’ll enjoy your PINSCORE Displays for years to come!
- D-10749 Master display board
- C-8364 Player score display 7 digit
- C-8365 Credit/frames display 4 digit