Coil - flipper yellow - Quick Connect
3 terminal, dual winding Williams flipper coil with quick connect terminals.
These wider male terminals accommodate the cables with female slide-on connectors on late model Williams and Bally machines. For machines without slide terminals on flipper coil wires, use the FL-11753.
Williams / Bally pinball machines flippers are designed for a balance of power based on the layout of a given game. Always use the specified coil number for your machine. Before changing to a different strength coil, always install a flipper rebuild kit. But, if you must adjust flipper strength, here is a list of coil numbers and their relative strength from weakest to strongest:
- FL1-11753 Yellow - Used with short flippers and close shots
- FL1-11722 Green - Used for close shots near drop targets
- FL1-11630 Red - The standard, most commonly used coil
- FL1-15411 Orange - Used for long playfield shots
- FL1-11629 Blue - Used for long shots and high ramps
All coils include new sleeves (coil tubing) where applicable.