PINSCORE Display set (2) Bally 6803
NEW! PINSCORE Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays. New PINSCORE LED (Light Emitting Diodes) displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
These 14 digit Bally displays have been unavailable for many years until now.
This PINSCORE Model PS-6803-P Display System is a 2 display board set of 14 digit alphanumeric LEDs that fits the following Bally pinball machines that use the 6803 microprocessor system:
- ATLANTIS (Bally)
- BLACK BELT
- BLACKWATER 100
- CITY SLICKER
- DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
- ESCAPE FROM THE LOST WORLD
- HEAVY METAL MELTDOWN
- PARTY ANIMAL
- SPECIAL FORCE
- STRANGE SCIENCE
- TRUCK STOP
- Plug & Play installation - no soldering required
- Interchangeable left & right side displays
- Adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption uses only 5 volt power and no high
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font
- 2 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
INSTALLATION TIME: About 20 minutes
TOOLS REQUIRED: 1/4” Nutdriver, Phillips screwdriver
CONTENTS: This system contains:
- Quantity (2) PS-6803 PINSCORE Driver/Display Boards
- Quantity (4) PS-LS-7 Foam light shields (pre-assembled)
- 1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game
backglass. Unplug all display board connecting cables and remove
the 2 original glass display circuit boards.
- 2. Mount both new boards in the backbox. The boards are
identical and interchangeable for left or right side mounting. If
not already in place, attach the foam light shields on their
respective LED displays.
- 3. Connect the cables.
- 4. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and
turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the
DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the PS-6803-P boards will illuminate all
segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and
cables in the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. Use the
thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the board to set your preferred
- 5. PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your PINSCORE Displays for
years to come!