Playfield apron decal Gottlieb System 1
Lower playfield apron cardholder decal for Gottlieb System 1 and electromechanical pinball machines.
Red & blue printed on clear vinyl. Repaint cover base in gloss white.
- D-13467-1E cardholder
- After stripping and repainting the metal cardholder apron (use a high quality spray paint), allow the base coat to cure for at least 24 hours.
- Make sure the surface of the apron is clean - no dust, oil, wax, fingerprints.
- Position the decal on the apron and mark position with masking tape.
- Use a spray bottle to wet the apron surface with water and a small amount of dish detergent. This allows re-positioning and air bubble removal before the adhesive is set.
- Place decal face down and carefully remove adhesive backing. Don't allow dust or dirt to contaminate the adhesive.
- Apply the decal to the apron surface and adjust position.
- Lay a piece of paper on top of the decal to prevent squeegee scratches. Squeegee the decal from the center area outward and push air bubbles out to the edges.
- Allow 24 hours to dry. Fogging of the clear adhesive areas may occur in certain climates but will dissipate in several days.
- After drying, trim holes as necessary with a hobby knife.