Lockbar receiver Bally assembly
Bally standard width cabinet front molding lockbar receiver mechanism for late electromechanical and early solid state pinball machines.
3 piece set includes cabinet bracket, sliding latch bar, and lever. New stainless steel components resist rust and abrasion.
Used with AS-2791 lockbar on all standard body width Bally pinball machines manufactured between 1973 (beginning with SKY KINGS) and 1988 (ending with BLACKWATER 100).
- ASE-2313-7 front rail lock assembly
- AS-2791 standard cabinet width lockbar
- AS-2791-1 wide body cabinet lockbar
- P-6364-6 front rail bracket
- P-6365-3 front rail latch