Hole punch tool kit - heavy duty 17 piece
17 piece Heavy Duty Hole Punch Set is great for repair and modification of pinball machine materials.
Punch precision holes in ramp flaps, ball guides, playfield plastics, and most pinball machine components that are up to .078 inches (1.98 mm) thick.
- Compound lever design provides over 1 ton of punching power for accurate, precision round holes in mild steel up to 14 gauge, aluminum, brass, copper, plastic, etc.
- Jaws open up to 1/4 inch wide and has adjustable throat with depth gauge for material insertion up to 2 inches
- Perfectly balanced with curved handle for a natural grip
- Punches and dies are hardened to HRC43-48
- Includes heavy plastic compartmentalized storage and carrying case
Ships with seven quick-change, durable heat treated punch-and-die sizes: 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32" diameters and flat blade die change tool.