HOBBIT (JJP) Backglass
New Jersey Jack Pinball HOBBIT pinball machine backglass.
Glass has centered transparent window to allow visibility for LCD display.
BACKGLASS CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Never apply “Krylon® triple thick” or apply any additional coatings to printed backside of new glass.
- Alcohol, acetone, and most ‘rattle-can’ liquids must NEVER contact the ink.
- If laying a glass down on its printed back, always place on a towel or cloth.
- Glass substrate is tempered and sensitive to significant hot-cold temperature shifts. Make gradual changes to ambient temperatures.
- Avoid impact or scratches to the edges, such as setting the glass down on concrete.
- Never allow moisture to remain on the printed backside. After several minutes, there is a risk of ink degradation.
- Do not spray cleaner directly onto the printed backside. Prolonged contact with liquids may damage your glass.
- If you must clean the backside (bulb dirt, etc.) wipe with a pre-dampened cloth (water or Windex).
- After wiping, make sure the liquid is dried off (wipe completely dry). Do not allow moisture to remain on surface.
- Glass cleaner sprayed directly on the front is OK.
- Don’t let liquid cleaners seap in between the trim channels and the glass.