Super-Bands™ polyurethane ring 1-1/2 inch ID white
Super-Bands™ polyurethane O-ring, standard 1-1/2" Inner Diameter, white gloss.
Inner diameter is 1-1/2" (38.1mm) and the cross sectional diameter is standard 3/16" (4.7mm).
Super-Bands™ are modern polyurethane rings for pinball machines that play better and last longer than traditional pinball rubber. Tested by professional pinball players and commercial operators, Super- Bands™ are proven to reduce maintenance and increase playability in all pinball machines. Super-Bands™ are carefully engineered to maintain the same rebound, or bounce, of traditional soft 45- durometer rubber that pinball designers and professional players prefer.
Super-Bands™ have many advantages over traditional rubber O rings:
- More Durable: Advanced customized polyurethane compound is more resistant to abrasion, ozone, and ultraviolet light than traditional rubber.
- Better Control: Super-Bands™ have equal to or better tactile response than standard rubber and allow for great ball control by any skill level player
- Vibrant Colors: High-gloss surface with deep translucent colors look great on any game.
- Lower Maintenance: Super-Bands™ are less porous and wipe clean with a cloth. They don’t absorb dirt like traditional rubber.
Replaces these factory part numbers
- Allied Leisure 264-8-103
- Atari 006127-07
- Bally R-521-2
- Bally R-141
- Capcom RB00108-08
- Marco 38-1500
- Midway 0017-00041-0644
- Chicago Coin Machine 6052
- Gottlieb A-10220
- Sega/Stern/Data East 545-5025-07
- Stern S.E.I. 7A-120-150
- Valley 66-380-004
- Wico 25-0070
- Williams 23-6304