Super-Bands Flipper standard, BLUE
Super-Bands™ flipper ring, standard 0.5 x 1.5" Inner Diameter, blue gloss.
Fits regular 3 inch flipper bats found on most modern pinball machines. Looks great on yellow, white, black, and other color flipper bats.
Super-Bands™ are modern polyurethane rings for pinball machines that play better and last longer than traditional flipper rubber. Tested by professional pinball players and commercial operators, Super-Bands™ are proven to reduce maintenance and increase playability in all pinball machines. Super-Bands™ are carefully engineered to maintain the same rebound, or bounce, of traditional soft 45-durometer flipper rubber that pinball designers and professional players prefer.
Super-Bands™ have many advantages over traditional flipper rubbers.
- Durable: Advanced customized polyurethane compound is more resistant to abrasion, ozone, and ultraviolet light than traditional rubber.
- Better Control: Super-Bands™ have equal to or better tactile response than standard rubber and allow for great ball control by any skill level player
- Vibrant Colors: High-gloss surface with deep translucent colors look great on any game.
- Lower Maintenance: Super-Bands™ are less porous and wipe clean with a cloth.
Replaces these factory part numbers
- Bally R-406-3, R-533-3, 23-6519-4
- Chicago Coin Machine / Classic Stern 7A-121, 7A-121-1
- Midway 0017-00041-0682
- Midway 0017-00041-0653
- Stern / Sega / Data East 545-5277-06, 545-5024-02
- Valley 66-380-001
- Williams / Bally 23-6519-4, 23-6519-6, 38-6519-4
- 38-6519-6, 38-6519-10, 23-6695