Super-Bands™ mini post 27/64 inch OD CLEAR
Clear gloss polyurethane Super-Bands™ mini post bumper is 27/64 or 7/16 inch (10.76-11.11mm) Outer Diameter specification grommet used on pinball machine single steel or plastic mini-posts.
The bumper shape differs slightly from conventional rubber mini post bumpers. They have a flat bottom that gives you the mounting orientation option of either the traditional rounded side or flat side up (see photos).
Super-Bands™ are modern polyurethane bumpers and rings for pinball machines that play better and last longer than traditional rubber. Tested by professional pinball players and commercial operators, Super-Bands™ are proven to reduce maintenance and increase playability in all pinball machines. Super-Bands™ are carefully engineered to maintain the same rebound, or bounce, of traditional soft 45-durometer rubber that pinball designers and professional players prefer.
SUPER-BANDS™ HAVE MANY ADVANTAGES OVER TRADITIONAL FLIPPER RUBBER:
- Durable: Advanced customized polyurethane compound is more resistant to abrasion, ozone, and ultraviolet light than traditional rubber.
- Better Control: Super-Bands™ have equal to or better tactile response than standard rubber and allow for great ball control by any skill level player.
- Vibrant Colors: High-gloss surface with deep translucent colors look great on any game.
- Lower Maintenance: Super-Bands™ are less porous and wipe clean with a cloth.
- Replaces these factory part numbers:
- Bally R-521-11, R-414, 17-41-633
- Midway 0017-00041-0633
- Gottlieb A-15705, A-15704
- Early Stern 7A-135
- Williams 23-6535
- Sega/Stern/D.E. 545-5025-17
- Valley 66-380-007
- Zaccaria A4537, VA5035