FIREBALL CLASSIC (Bally) Backglass
New backglass for Bally FIREBALL CLASSIC pinball machine.
Multi layered digital print on tempered glass with polished corners and edges. Ready for new side and lift trim.
Backglass care recommendations:
- Never apply “Krylon® triple thick” or apply any additional coatings to printed backside of new glass.
- Alcohol, acetone, and most ‘rattle-can’ liquids must NEVER contact with the ink.
- If laying a glass down on its printed back, always place on a towel or cloth.
- Glass substrate is tempered and sensitive to significant hot-cold temperature shifts.
- Avoid any impacts or scratches to the edges, such as setting the glass down on a concrete floor.
- Never allow moisture to remain on the printed backside. After several minutes, there is a risk of ink degradation.
- Do not spray cleaner directly onto the printed backside. Prolonged contact with liquids may damage your glass.
- If you must clean the backside (bulb dirt, etc.) wipe with a pre-dampened cloth (water or Windex).
- After wiping, make sure the liquid is dried off (wipe all the way to dry). Do not allow any moisture to sit.
- Glass cleaner sprayed directly on the front is OK.
- Don’t let cleaner seep between the trim channels and the glass.