PINSCORE Display System HARLEY DAVIDSON
NEW! PINSCORE Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays.
New PINSCORE LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
This PINSCORE System model PS-12739-HD is for the 1991 Bally HARLEY DAVIDSON pinball machine and Bally DR. DUDE WPC 89.
- 20 minute plug & play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Diagnostic pushbutton
- Low power consumption - uses only 5 volts and needs no high
- Beautiful black matte finish segments and boards
- Foam light shields prevent glare from surrounding general
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font
- 2 year warranty
- Designed and built in USA
INSTALLATION TIME: About 20 minutes
TOOLS REQUIRED: phillips screwdriver
- 1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game
backglass and open the backbox insert door. Remove the
speaker/display panel and unplug all display boards. Remove the
original display and driver boards.
- 2. Mount the new board. Install the foam light shields around
the displays if not already in place. Hand-tighten the screws so
you may align the displays with the backglass windows before
permanently securing the boards. If further alignment is
necessary, adjust the insert panel door hinges and latch in the
- 3. Connect the cables. The ribbon cable goes to the connetor
labeled MPU Cable. The power connectors, J100 and J101, are keyed
to prevent incorrect alignment. Ribbon cables are not keyed and
it is possible to mis-align the connectors. Observe correct
polarity on all ribbon cables - the RED striped wires on all
ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled as Red) on the
- 4.Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn
the game on. There are three indicator LED’s to the left of the
Brightness Control labeled D1, D2,D3. D1 will flash momentarily
upon power-up and D2 and D3 will stay lit indicating that the
power supply is working correctly. The PS-DISP16 alphanumeric
LED’s will light up. Pressing the diagnostic pushbutton labeled
SW1/Display Test on the PS-12739 board will illuminate all
segments of all displays. This indicates that all components of
the PinScore System are operating correctly. The thumbwheel
labeled Brightness Control allows you to set your preferred