Flipper rebuild kit Bally 5/80-11/88 triple flipper
All-new replacement flipper rebuild kit is the answer for sticky, sluggish, weak, or dead flippers.
Includes all mechanical components for Bally pinball machine left and right side linear style flipper assemblies on games with 3 flipper units manufactured from May 1980 ROLLING STONES through November 1988 TRUCK STOP (upper flippers).
These linear style flipper assemblies have no fiber links connecting the coil plunger to the crank as do conventional flipper mechanisms.
See game compatibility in tab below.
Rebuilds 2 Bally ASE-1587-111 (right side) and (1) ASE-1587-112 (left side) flipper assemblies.
- ASE-1587-111 right side flipper assembly
- ASE-1587-112 left side flipper assembly
- AC70-00022-0200 left side single switch flipper assembly
- AC70-00023-0100 right side double switch flipper assembly
- AC70-00023-0200 left side double switch flipper assembly
*NOTE: EIGHT BALL CHAMP is the only game from this era that does not use this linear flipper assembly.