LED Tube Lamp 9 watt 24 inch
New LED tube lamp is a drop-in replacement for standard 24 inch F18T8 fluorescent tubes commonly used in Sega and Stern SPI pinball backboxes.
CAUTION - REMOVE ORIGINAL FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTER AND BALLAST BEFORE INSTALLATION
Frosted tube gives even illumination to objects with a neutral white 5500-6500 K color temperature. Regular fluorescent lamps emit a small amount of ultraviolet light that degrades backbox artwork over time. LED tubes have no UV emissions and will prolong the life of your backbox artwork.
This tube uses half the power of a typical 18W fluorescent lamp, resulting in cooler operating temperatures that will lower the temperature in your backbox and help prolong the life of all electronic components. Lasts up to 5X longer than regular fluorescent lamps.
- Simple installation - remove the starter and ballast and place in original fixture.
- Super-bright LEDs, extremely low 9 Watts power usage
- 40,000 hour life and a 2-year manufacturer warranty
- AC 100-130V
- CAUTION: You MUST remove the fluorescent starter and ballast in your fixture to prevent damage to this lamp.
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Drop-in LED replacement for F18T8 fluorescent lamps.