Here at Marco Pinball, our customer service department receives a lot of calls about issues with packages, tracking and.
Placing an order: While we highly recommend placing your order online; domestic orders may also be placed via telephone by calling 803-957-5500. To help navigate the website, check out this handy article with many tips on how to utilize our search to its fullest potential. Be sure to double and triple check your cart items, quantities, and contact information before completing checkout. This will help avoid the need to call in to make adjustments after placing your order.
Once you are ready to check out, there are several ways to ship your order:
Three flat-rate domestic shipping options are available:
- First Class, which is designated for packages under 12oz. USPS First Class shipping is uninsured and has an estimated shipping window of 5-10 business days. These are usually packed in a flat-rate envelope or box.
- USPS Priority mail is intended for items above 12oz. This option has an estimated shipping window of 3-5 business days and is insured.
- FedEx Ground is for heavier weighted or large items and has the same cost and shipping window as Priority shipping. If placing an order for a large or heavy item, shipping will be automatically altered to FedEx Ground.
Keep in mind that these shipping windows are estimates that do not account for inclement weather, shipping destinations and routes, or any holidays or global pandemics; arrival dates are not absolute.
The above flat-rate shipping options allow us to ship items like playfields, glass, backglasses and other larger, heavier items at one simple rate. No matter what you choose to buy, your shipping cost will remain the same.
Express options are also available if parts are needed quickly. Express orders must be placed before 1PM EST in order to facilitate same-day shipping.
All global orders are handled through our third party global shipper, Zonos. To check out internationally, simply fill your cart and select “Outside the US Checkout”. Depending on which shipping option is chosen, duties and taxes will be tallied automatically. These are the international shipping choices that will be presented, depending on the items in your cart:
- DDP: Arrives approximately 2-3 weeks from when it leaves our facility; includes the entire total landed cost with paid duties and taxes and is trackable. Once processed by customs, the package will be handed to the local carrier.
- DDU: Estimated arrival in 14-28 days; includes only the shipping costs, not duties and taxes. Once processed by customs, the package will be handed to the local carrier. For this trackable option, duties and taxes must be paid upon receipt.
- FedEx International Economy: Will take about 2-7 days to arrive. Duties are included in the cost, and tracking is available on FedEx’s website.
- FedEx International Priority: 1-5 days for arrival; duties are included in the cost, and tracking is available on FedEx’s website.
If you are a global customer with a relative or friend “stateside” and wish to have parts delivered to them, there is a workaround to allow for a different billing address. When checking out, choose the US Checkout option. Under the billing information details, select “Armed Forces America” as the state. Enter the payment information. Under the shipping information, select the box for “Shipping address is different from billing address”. Then, enter your stateside shipping address.
When the order is placed, you’ll receive a confirmation email with an itemized list of all parts and the shipping address. Once this email is received, it is generally a good practice to look over the details as soon as possible. If there are any errors (shipping address, items or quantities, etc.), contact us immediately either by replying to the confirmation email or giving us a call. We’ll correct the errors to ensure the order is fulfilled and shipped correctly.
When an order is approved for processing, it is assigned to a warehouse “Picker” in our Fulfillment Department. Small labels are printed out, showing the location and quantity of each part along with a photo for reference.
Erin S, picking some orders that were just assigned.
Once each part is picked and bagged, the order is put on our shipping rack for our shippers to pack the orders carefully and efficiently.
Payment methods are not charged until the shipping label is generated. A tracking number will also be created at the end of the packing process. This tracking number will be sent to you in an email for your reference. If you do not see any of these emails, check your spam, promotional and social folders.
One of our shippers, Hunter, putting the finishing touches on a package
Due to the 30-day returns and replacement warranty period, once received, it’s very important to inspect all the parts in your order right away. While the onus is on us to provide you with the correct items, it’s imperative to check that we fulfilled the order correctly. If there are any issues, we can remedy the problem ASAP. Pictures of any incorrect, missing, or damaged parts are always helpful and assist in managing errors. If your Priority, Ground or Express package arrives damaged or missing items, photograph these damages – including the packaging – and reach out to us. We may file a claim through the carrier and potentially send a replacement order.
As mentioned, if you encounter any issues, problems, shipping delays or damaged packages, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always here to help and are glad to be given the opportunity to improve your experience.
We can be reached Monday through Friday from 9-5 EST via email, [email protected] or by phone, 803-957-5500.