In an effort to keep pinball alive and thriving, we are crowd sourcing pinball techs from all over the world to compile their contact information into an online database. This is version 0.1 of this resource. This database connects the pinball community with techs to keep pinball games alive, playable, and fun. Troubleshooting is now a click away!*
- Find a tech by accessing the beta version of our database here* (listed alphabetically by state)
- Are you a pinball technician? Would you like your business to be listed? Click here to submit your information to our database so customers can find your business easily. Be sure to include important information like zip code, phone number and any email addresses, social media or websites associated with your company – the more accurate and thorough your information the better. If you have a company logo, be sure to send a hi-res copy through our contact us email.
- When in doubt, reach out. If you have a modern game and the only result is a technician that specializes in older Electro-Mechanical games we still encourage you to reach out – They may know of someone to refer you to.
- Did you have success with a tech from our database? Send feedback about your experience here so we may improve the information that we provide.
- If you’re a tech who makes frequent orders with us, you may qualify for a commercial discount. The discount program begins at 2,000 USD spent in a year and goes up from there. Contact us to see about setting up an account.
*Marco Specialties, Inc. is not affiliated with the referred individuals, so this database should be utilized at the customer’s discretion. Marco Specialties, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for any potential complications related to this information.