Williams D-8168 Master Display/discrete Driver board
Williams C-8019 Slave Display Board
INSTALLATION TIME: About 15 minutes
TOOLS REQUIRED: 1/4” Nutdriver
1. CAUTION: This PS-8000-P Display System CANNOT be used with any original displays or display driver boards. Damage to both new and old boards will occur if the systems are mixed. Please remove all original boards and cables and install only these new boards and ribbon cables.
2. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass. Unscrew and remove all
original glass displays, master driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
3. Mount all new boards in their respective locations. Use the fibre washers to help clip the board to the standoffs. You may slide the LED display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for alignment with your backglass windows. If not already mounted, place the foam light shields on their respective LED display boards.
4. Connect the new cables. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled RED) on all boards.
5. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the Master Driver board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and cables in the PINSCORE System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the Master Driver & Display board to set your preferred illumination level.
Bought this for my Stellar Wars machine because two of the
four plasma displays weren't working properly due to a
problem with the master display unit.
Installation and especially the wiring was well explained and
couldn't have been easier. Although it did take a bit longer to
install than the advertised 20 minutes due to the designed
flexibility in locating the displays to line up properly with the
openings in the back glass.
Well worth the money spent as a used master display would
have cost 75% of the Pinscore unit. Also, the used units had