PINSCORE Display Sys EARLY F-14 TOMCAT
NEW! PINSCORE Display Systems!
Brilliant design makes brilliant displays. New PINSCORE LED (Light Emitting Diode) displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
This PINSCORE Model PS-11415-F Display System
fits the early production Williams F-14 TOMCAT
Two different score display boards were used in F-14 TOMCAT. The EARLY production model has (4) lamp socket 1/2" holes in the circuit board. The original board is labeled with D-11415. The PS-11415-F is designed to replace this early system.
If your machine does not have sockets holes in the board, you will need the more common PS-11610 PINSCORE Display System. See the link below.
- Plug & Play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Low power consumption uses only 5 volt power and no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish
- Foam light shields prevent general illumination leakage glare
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 2 year warranty
- Assembled in USA
- 1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game
backglass. Unplug all display board connecting cables and remove
original display board.
- 2. Mount the new board. Hand-tighten the screws so that you
may align the displays with the backglass windows before finally
securing the board. If fur¬ther alignment is necessary, you may
adjust the insert panel door hinges and latch in the
- 3. Connect the cables.
- 4. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and
turn the game on. The LED’s will light up. Pressing the
diagnostic pushbutton labeled SW1/DISPLAY TEST on the PS-11415-F
board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This
indicates that all components of the PINSCORE System are
operating correctly. The thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control allows you
to set your preferred illumination level.
- UDN7180A display driver IC
- 5760-12100-00 circuit board