PINSCORE Power supply Williams Sys 11B/C
PINSCORE POWER SUPPLY replacement boards are the most reliable and energy efficient pinball power supplies available.
They are designed with new, high technology components and circuit design that boast a 93% efficiency rate. This eliminates heavy metal heat sinks, provides short circuit protection and enables your game to run cool and reliably for many years. Easy, plug & play installation is a breeze for even novice pinball machine owners.
The PINSCORE POWER SUPPLY Model PJ-12246 Power Supply board fits these Bally/Williams System 11C pinball machines:
5V Switched Regulator Power Supply
The main 5 volt DC linear power supply has been replaced and completely redesigned to the cool, reliable Switched Regulator style power supply used in all modern computers. This new type circuit requires no large metal heat sink because it operates at about an 86% efficiency rate and generate very little waste heat. This is an eco-friendly, "green" power supply that keeps your backbox internal temperature cooler and lowers your machine's overall power consumption. It is also short-circuit tolerant, so that a direct short anywhere in the 5 volt circuit will not harm the power supply.
Installation is easy and requires a screwdriver and about 10 minutes.
- Turn your game off and unplug your pinball machine from the main power AC outlet.
- Remove backglass and open the backbox door to reveal the electronic modules.
- Locate your old power supply module. It is typically located on the right side of most Williams pinball machine backboxes and may be on either side of Data East cabinets.
- Unplug all connections to the old power supply board. The plugs are keyed to prevent mismatched connections on both the old and new boards.
- Unscrew the mounting screws on the old board and remove the old board from the backbox. Save the screws for the new board.
- Position and install the new PINSCORE PJ-12246 with the original screws.
- Reconnect all plugs to the new board.
- Double check connectors to be sure all cables are connected.
- Turn the game on. The LED voltage indicators will illuminate to show proper operation of all input and output voltages.